40 +/- Acres and Camp in Avoyelles Parish
NEW!! Acreage and Camp in Avoyelles Parish
40 +/- Acre Tract of Land with Camp, Hunting, and Fishing.
40 ACRE TRACT WITH CAMP-FISH-HUNTING, AVOYELLES PARISH
Located in Avoyelles Parish, this +/- 40-acre tract has plenty to offer. Deer, duck, some squirrel hunting, fishing and crawfishing. Situated 1 mile off Riche Road (near Lake Pearl), this place has a private gravel road (with servitude) leading to the camp. Here are just a few amenities that it has to offer:
- Camp upstairs is newly renovated, 2 bed / 1 bath, 1275 heated sq. ft.
- Downstairs has cooking area, storage areas, wood heater, etc.
- Electric cargo elevator with heavy duty hoist.
- Central air/heat, also a new propane space heater.
- New Appliances-stove, dish washer, microwave, clothes washer & dryer, couch.
- Interior doors and window treatment are barn door style.
- Custom walk-in shower.
- Multiple storage sheds, workshop, green house.
- New sewer treatment plant (2019).
- 22.60 +/- acres of CRP land
- 12 +/- acres of Crawfish Pond with-6” water well with 4” discharge.
- ¼ acre stocked Bass / Brim pond adjacent to camp.
- Total 40 +/- acres
- Municipal water, propane, telephone land line w/ multiple choices of internet services.
- 2” water well servicing fishpond and backup for camp.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Kent Juneau at (318) 729-4920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Louisiana Outdoor Properties,P.O. Box 222, Cottonport, LA 71327 (318) 876-2622.
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.
Contact: Kent Juneau