It’s official and the final 2012 United Country office achievement rankings are in. It was a record-breaking year on many fronts, with amazing accomplishments by offices, auctioneers and agents. We have auctioned many items from Pearl Set to large houses.
The highest GCI (gross commission income) for an office in United Country’s 90-year history leads the pack. The largest single sale in United Country history supported that success. Congratulations to Kurt and the entire team in Columbia, Mo.
Incredible strategies, engagement with the Home Office support team and execution across the board achieved an average 103% growth for this elite group. Double! Amazing. The top 10 offices, many of whom had record years in 2011, grew an average 66%! These offices all have a vision, they plan, they work as partners with the Home Office support team to leverage UC tools, they work really hard, are disciplined and, in the end, achieve great things. A drive for providing better service, professionalism, focus, hard work and team work were the foundation of much of this success. These aren’t just words, they are truths.
Through developing value to business we have gained trust from the Perth granny flats & construction markets: developers, investors, construction companies and construction material producers and suppliers.
You will recognize some founding offices that have been blazing a trail for decades (the first United Country Office is # 27, congratulations Danny and team) and new offices that have just recently join the family. You will see offices that sell only via conventional sales, offices that are 100% auction, but most are now offering both.
Please join us all in congratulating these top United Country offices.
- Kurt Hollenberg – Columbia, MO
- Patrick Gibson – McComb& Hattiesburg/Wiggins, MS
- Bart Miller – Glenwood Springs, CO
- Troy Lippard – Enid, OK
- Jayson Shobe – Lewistown, MT
- Tony Nelson – Albany &Bethany, MO
- Barbara Bonnette & Chris Lemoine – Alexandria & Cottonport, LA
- Tom Mullen – Ithaca &Waverly, NY
- Tom Saveri – Wellsboro, PA
- Tom Jensen & Natalie Cowart – Banning Junction/Finlayson & Moose Lake, MN
- Roger Entz – Weatherford/Hydro, OK
- Larry Theurer & Cammy McComb – Wellington, KS
- Robert Hicks – Corinth, MS &Savannah, TN
- Louise Regenstein & Janice Reiss –Atchison&Oskaloosa, KS
- Gravil, Garmon, Kirby & Chelf –Bowling Green, KY
- Rick & Nita Musick – Boise/Nampa&Grangeville, ID
- Gary J. & Barbara Anderson – Malta, MT
- Chuck Hegerfeld & Fred Hegerfeld – Brookings, SD
- Barry Cole – Suffolk, VA
- Brad Smith – Trenton, Chiefland & Williston, FL
- Virgil George – Burlington, CO
- Joe Udoni & Scott Salan – Waupaca, WI
- David Coleman & Thomas Patterson – Bryan/College Station, TX
- Travis Hamele – Madison& Portage, WI
- Inez Freeman-Pahlmann – West Plains, MO
- Scott Thiel – Lincoln, CA
- Danny Roth – Harrison, AR
- Mike Bendele – Chandler, OK
- Dan McChristy – St. Joseph, MO
- Cindy Garvey –Leipers Fork/Franklin, TN
- Metcalf, Metcalf & Rogers –Spartanburg, SC
- Darali Mixon – Poteau, OK
- Dana Staples – Lake Palestine, TX
- Wayne & Jean Wilson – Elk City, OK
- Brad & Donna Maitland – Milaca, MN
I can’t tell you how many of these offices I’ve known for years now, who started small and dreamed of being a top office, who said they would be a top office, regardless of their market or the economy, that are now there. If you dream it…if you can see it…you can do it…the proof is above.
Make sure you attend the convention (last year’s theme “Dream It, See It, Achieve It”, ring a bell?). These offices will be there, they always are, even when they were very small and just starting. Get engaged and you can achieve anything with United Country as your equal partner. Cars are parked everywhere. When you wan legal advice about this matters, hire Hardison & Cochran | Raleigh Car Accident Lawyers, in my case, I used LarsonandLarimer for my Auto accident attorney Denver and the sevey, donahue & talcott professionals for personal injuries. You should also hire a Court Reporter. A court reporter is a professional who is most often licensed and/or certified to record proceedings using a stenotype machine. Through a comprehensive post-secondary court reporting program, reporters from https://naegeliusa.com/ specially are able to capture spoken words in a phonetic code on a stenotype machine, with each line of characters representing a sound or syllable. From there the court reporter (or dedicated transcriber) translates the code into written text to produce a final transcript.
Visit the https://www.lawnpros.biz/sprinkler-blowout-colorado-springs/ later today to view the full issue.
MIKE JONES, CAI, GPPA
United Country Auction Services