Home For Sale at Auction IN Colorado Springs, CO!!
BID YOUR PRICE, SELLING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
Location: 12565 Kaibab Court, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Open House: Sunday January 10th 2-4pm
AUCTION LOCATION: ONSITE 12565 Kaibab Court, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
This custom 3 bedroom, 3 bath 5,788 sq. ft. home is situated on 5± acres with amazing Pike Peak views.
The magnificent detail begins as you approach the home with architecturally landscaped yard, and pond with waterfall.
• The yards have been architecturally landscaped beautifully; the backyard features has a pond with a working waterfall!
• The home has low maintenance stucco exterior
• Roof was replaced in September 2014 with Class 4 Hail resistant roof
• Driveway has multiple electrical blocks for Christmas lights or landscaping
• Over-sized 3 car attached garage with a workshop that has stereo speakers, TV and phone receptacle. The garage is fully finished and insulated. Garage doors have 4 foot spaces in between each door so you can open your car doors. There is a gas line for future heating element. The garage has an exit to the backyard, whole house surge protector, whole house electrical panel, central vacuum outlet, electrical panel for the generator, switches to turn the inside home lights on and also a switch to lock all the garage doors.
• Backyard has wrap around composite board deck. You will find 3 Natural gas lines on the deck for a gas grill and heating elements and stereo sound system with speakers. The deck has absolutely amazing views of Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Air Force Academy and the City! The awning on the East side of the home is electric with a remote control!
• Entire home has stereo sound system and speakers
• Glass breakage alarm system
• Electrical receptacles and lights in almost all the closets
• Electrical receptacles around the outside of the home
• There are 4 spigots around the property as well
• Garage door, mudroom door, and basement door line up perfectly for easy moving
• Central Lighting system – you do not have to be home to turn off the lights
• X-10 / Insteon System
• 10 ft. ceilings
• Roll out windows – Double Pane High UV resistance
• Rounded corners
• 5 electrical panels
• Extremely private lot
• Copper plumbing
• 2 water heaters – heats water fast – 50 gallons each
• Instant hot water & cold water taps
• Water treatment system – softens the water, removes iron and more
• Cat 5 Ethernet
• 2 furnaces
• 2 central floor sweepers
• Septic system
• 1,400 square feet storage room
• Well Pressure Tank New June 2015 and comes with a 1 year Labor and 5 Year Parts
The Following Items Stay with the home: All kitchen Appliances to include Wine Cooler, Hot Tub, Washer, Dryer, Lighting Control Unit, Whole House Surround Sound Receiver, Iron Filtration System, Central Vacuum, Water Softener and Security System.
Main Level Features:
A gorgeous grand entry that has custom tile work of mountain peaks and closet
To the left of the entry, you will find a large guest bedroom with adjoining full bathroom and walk-in closet.
Guest bathroom has marble floors and built-in vanity area
To the right of the entry, there is a Den that can easily be converted into a bedroom or office.
If you love to cook, the Gourmet Kitchen is a chef’s dream! The Kitchen is very open and built with a round concept. It has wood flooring, abundant granite counter space and back-splash. Center Island has a section that has lower counters. The center island also has numerous electrical receptacles, wine fridge, and sink with disposal plus cabinet space.
Kitchen has a gas 5 burner grill, custom range hood, built-in convection oven and microwave, main sink with garbage disposal, trash compactor, and dust section vents, and raised dishwasher. It has task lighting, over cabinet lighting and ambient lighting. You will find crown molding, a cookbook nook, TV nook above the refrigerator and roll up niches for storage on either side of the refrigerator. In the Kitchen, you will also find custom decorative wood work under the counter bar seating and of course, views of Pikes Peak!
Just off the Kitchen is also a Dining nook with huge windows that also gives you views of Pikes Peak! The formal Dining room is also off the Kitchen. An archway from the entry and Kitchen makes it feel very open.
The Great room has a beautiful gas fireplace, ceiling fan, V-frame Cathedral ceilings, 2 sound systems, TV nook over the fireplace, and wood flooring. Numerous windows give this room lot of natural light!
The Sun-room has cedar ceiling, a built-in 7 x 7 hot tub, ceramic tile floors, a supply closet, a TV nook, and 2 over-sized sliding glass doors; one was specifically designed to be large enough to remove the hot tub if ever necessary
Master bedroom is massive and adjoins to spectacular Master bath that adjoins to a walk-in closet with Motion sensor light.
Master Bathroom has marble floors and counters, decorative plant niches, tilt-outs under the sink for storage, center vanity storage between the two sinks, a huge soaking tub that has never been used, and an unbelievable man-made Corian-looking shower with seat that has 6 shower heads and lots of lighting. There is a storage closet, heater in the walls and the Master bath walks-out to the Sun room!
You will find the ultimate dream with the Mud/Laundry room. It is just off the kitchen and has 4 closets. One is a double closet that doubles as a pantry. There is a raised platform for the washer and dryer, cabinets, huge sink, ceramic tile floors, dust suction vents in the floor, Computer control center and TV Connection Center – hook up for the dryer is gas only.
Lower Level Features:
The Rec Room has gorgeous ceramic tile floors, a cozy gas fireplace, a walk-out to the backyard and pond, electrical roll down screen and speakers for projector or connects to TV. The walk-out is covered by the deck above, there is a speaker system outside, lighting in and around the pond area and extremely private.
Under Spa Service Area is 15 x 15, plumbed for a wet bar, has the whole house TV and Stereo Distribution Center, and has an electrical box.
The Storage room is unfinished and is 1,400 sq. ft.! There is room to create a Home Theater in the storage room. It also has 2 electrical boxes.
You will find another HUGE room in the basement. It was designed as a mother-in-law apartment. It has 36″ handicap accessible doors, is carpeted and has a walk-in closet. This apartment has an adjoining 3/4 bathroom as well. The shower is huge and designed to be wheelchair accessible. You will find a large walk-in closet under the stairs, a double-sided closet in the hallway, and a storage closet beside the shower.
Terms/Conditions: 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid price to establish the total contract price. 10% of the total contract price will be placed in escrow the day of the auction with the balance being due at closing approximately 45 days.
All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the auction company or the seller. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising.