International Champion Auctioneer
Realtor, GPPA, CAI and AARE
2006 International Women’s Auctioneer Champion
2000 Louisiana State Champion Auctioneer
- Graduate of Nashville Auction School
- Graduate of Certified Auctioneers Institute (equal to Masters Degree in Auctioneering) at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certified Accredited Auctioneers of Real Estate
- National Auctioneers Association
- LA Auctioneers Association
- TX Auctioneers Association
- NAF Board of Directors
- Holds Auctioneer License in 23 states
- Chamber of Commerce
- NAA Booster Club member
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- 2007-2012 National Auctioneer Foundation Board of Trustees
- 2007-2011 Education Trustee Institution
- 2010-2011 Education Trustee Chair
- Recipient of Commendations and Awards for Over 100 Charitable benevolences, raising Hundreds of Thousands in the Name of Charity
- National Auctioneers Association Convention Speaker
- Served on International Auctioneer Championship Committee of National Auctioneers Association
- Chaired membership committee
- 2005 NAA Public Relations Committee
- 2003-2006 Director of National Auctioneers Association
- 2007 Appointment – National Association of Realtors
- Received Key to the City of Alexandria for outstanding achievements
- Served as Vice Chairman of LA Auctioneers Licensing Board
- Past President of Louisiana Auctioneers Association
- 2014 Inductee Louisiana Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame
- 2007-2010 Education Institute Trustee
- Chairman GPPA Committee
- Taught Continuing Education for the State of Louisiana
- School Fund Raising Auctioneer
Chris Lemoine, CAI
Managing Partner: Bonnette Auctions, Louisiana Outdoor Properties
Real Estate, Agribusiness and Equipment Specialist
Mr. Lemoine is a very active management professional with over 38 years combined experience in the Real Estate, Land and Auction business. Known for his integrity, honesty and straight forwardness in his management skills. Lemoine is recognized as a leader in his field. Although Louisiana based, his companies are nationally poised with an extensive track record of large timberland, farmland, and recreational property sales throughout the country.
Chris Lemoine started his involvement in the timberland and recreational property business in 1978 while attending LSU. Chris has been actively engaged in sales and acquisitions of timber and recreational property tracts most of his life. He earned his real estate license in 2000 and has since been a top agent for United Country Real Estate & Auction Services in the timberland and recreational property sector. He has a loyal following of repeat clients and investors. Chris is an avid outdoors man, conservationist, and land owning managing his own hunting properties.
AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Real Estate Agent
- Member National Auctioneer Association
- Member National Auctioneer Foundation
- Member Louisiana Auctioneer Association
- Corporate President & CEO
- Private Pilot
- Attended LSU
- World Wide College of Auctioneering
- Burk Baker Real Estate School
- Cessna Pilot School
- CAI Designation, University of Indiana
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- United Country Town & Country Realty, Alexandria, LA, Owner/CEO 2010-Present
- United Country Bonnette Auction Company, Alexandria, LA, Managing Partner 2009-Present
- Nationally positioned and based in Louisiana
- United Country Louisiana Outdoor Properties, Cottonport, LA, Co-Owner/Managing Partner 2000-Present
- Since 2000 has been continuously engaged in sales of recreational, hunting, timberland, and farmland, also nationally positioned and based in Louisiana.
- Lemoine Farms, Property Management and Land Co., Owner/CEO 1979-Present
- Since 1979 has been involved in crop production, farm management and land management involving numerous real estate transactions and acquisitions.
- 2012 Ranked #7 office in the country, #1 office in Louisiana.
- 2011-2012 Land Reports America’s Best Brokerages.
- 2012 Ranked #1 for largest average sale price per sale in United Country offices.
Real Estate Agent
Shane grew up on a cattle and row crop farm in Vick, Louisiana. He has been working in the banking industry since 2001. Shane graduated from LSUA in 2001 with an Associates Degree in Business Administration and received my Louisiana Real Estate Salesman license in June of 2015.
He has an understanding of what it takes to put the right deal together keeping the buyer and lender informed. Give Shane a call and let’s see if the right property is ready for you.
Real Estate Agent
Mrs. Baker’s personal experiences have given her an incredible drive to take buying and selling real estate to the next level of client care. With a can-do attitude and a surplus of creativity she will make it her mission to provide the best experience possible. Contact her today!
From a very young age she has had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge in many areas of study. Learning the fine art of ceramics under the teachings of a Master Potter in Georgia at the age of fourteen. She studied Art History at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. A self-taught graphic designer has propelled her into owning and operating a screen printing company with her mother in Washington, Louisiana.
Margo spends all of her free time with her husband Reagan and their three children- Savannah, Lillian, and Oliver. She is the daughter of Kyle Hubbard, President/Broker of Louisiana Outdoor Properties.
Join our Email List
Receive notifications of upcoming auctions directly to your email or mobile device!